This box is much bigger than I expected. I can fit inside of it.
Cross that off my semester bucket list. (at Brooklyn Bridge)
Appropriate for the end of school. Aren’t my parents hilarious for this gem? #tbt
"SNL survived Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg leaving last year. It’s survived beloved cast members leaving for decades now, it will survive Bill Hader’s leaving. Doesn’t mean it won’t suck, and he won’t be missed, but it will survive. And hey, we can always looks forward to Don Pardo announcing ‘your host, Bill Hader.’"
-Grizzlybomb.com (via fuckyeahbillhader)
I’ve been sitting here typing and retyping all my current emotions and state of mind. I can’t phrase anything exactly how I want it to be.
I have one week left. 2 finals and finishing up one paper.
I want to experience New York in every minute to be satisfied for the next three months of being away.
Farewell Bill Hader - Thank you for eight seasons of homoeroticism, spot-on impressions, unique characters, dirty dancing, and hilarious breaking.
Kristen Wiig hosting Saturday Night Live - May 11th, 2013
“Yellow haired female, likes waffles and news.”
(Source: simbas, via herondale-gwilym)
Cameron Frye, this one’s for you.
(Source: cuddlybitch, via youresayingitwang)
Help a sistah out and please direct me to a stream/download of tonight’s How I Met Your Mother!!
Greek Pantheon Asks
- Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner?
- Apollo: Favourite song?
- Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
- Artemis: Favourite animal?
- Athena: Do you have any special talents?
- Demeter: Favourite food?
- Dionysus: Favourite drink?
- Hades: If you could meet a person from history, who would it be and why?
- Hephaestus: If you could learn a skill instantly, what would you choose?
- Hera: Do you want to get married and/or have children?
- Hermes: Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- Hestia: Where do you most want to live?
- Poseidon: If you were shipwrecked on a tropical island, what would you want to have with you?
- Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?
There’s always money in the banana stand.
I want to be invited to a premiere or fancy party just so I can buy a dress from ModCloth.
Or I want to have money to just buy all the dresses from ModCloth.
(Source: , via billhaderprofessionalliferuiner)